Bersanini Piero company was founded in 1947 by Mr. Piero Bersanini and was initially specialized in the production and assembly of electrical panels for automation.
Due to the continuous expansion of the industrial sector and the professionalism demonstrated over the years, in 1955 the company became the exclusive distributor for Italy of important foreign companies producing electrical and electronic components.
Since then, Bersanini Piero continued scouting the best international producers of electrical and electronic components for the industry. In 1988, Sergio Bersanini, son of the founder, took over the company and from a family-run company transformed it into a well-established company at a national level.
Today, Piero Bersanini S.p.A is a leading Italian company in the field of electrical components and electronics for the industrial sector.
Strong customer service, stock availability and the quality of the products represented are at the heart of our success and the distinctive element of our history.
Our primary goal is to present our customers with all-round product quality and reliability, together with the highest levels of service and technical support for any given mission critical application.
Piero Bersanini S.p.A Shop opens an additional sales channel that is simple, immediate and easy for its customers. By using the live chat, one can directly communicate with product experts and ask for customized pre-sale and post-sale consulting. Piero Bersanini S.p.A shop sells throughout Europe.